Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Welcome to My Kingdom!

Hello there, netizens and fellow pet lovers! Welcome to my new blog I call Pet Kingdom Unlimited.

I am Rob Simonson and I'm (proudly!) from Australia.

I have a huge heart for pets. My friends and relatives jokingly refer to my home as a "mini-zoo" and for good reasons. I currently have two dogs, three cats, a hamster, a monkey and an iguana.

I decided to start this blog so I can have a space to share some tips and experiences regarding proper pet care. I'll also be posting about upcoming pet events so keep your eyes peeled for that as well.

If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to hit the comment section and I promise to get back on you as soon as I can.

That's it for now and I hope you keep checking PKU for more updates in the days and weeks ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment